The J.League has announced plans for #InstaLevainCup, a special social media event to be held in conjunction with the 2016 J.League YBC Levain Cup Final on October 15 at Saitama Stadium.
The league will be recruiting four users to take over the J.League Instagram account for two days to share their unique viewpoint of the final with followers around the world.
Fans in Japan who fulfil all related requirements are encouraged to apply here (Application only available in Japanese)
Day 1 (Oct. 14) - Pre-match training, pre-match press event
Day 2 (Oct. 15) - Levain Cup Final (participating teams TBD)
Day 1 (Oct 14) - 10:00 ~ 20:00 JST
Day 2 (Oct 15) - 10:00 ~ 16:00 JST (Kickoff 13:05 JST)
Day 1: Saitama Stadium 2002 and local hotel (details to be shared with #InstaLevainCup participants)
Day 2: Saitama Stadium 2002
- The usage of drones and other unique photography devices is prohibited.
- Participants may be subject to media requests, including video interviews.
-The J.League reserves secondary usage rights (including reposts etc) of content created during the event.
- Posts may be checked by J.League officials to ensure that all rules related to permitted photography areas has been followed.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses.
- However, the J.League will arrange transportation from Friday’s pre-match training to the pre-match press event.
- Applicants must use Instagram.
- Applicants must be able to understand and follow all media coverage rules.
- The J.League will select four (4) Levain Cup 2016 Instagrammers
- Those interested in applying must fill out the official entry form.
- The deadline for applications is September 30 (Fri)
- After reviewing all applications, the J.League will contact successful applicants on October 5 via direct message from the J.League Official Instagram (@jleaguejp).